Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Quick History on Spiritualism via Youtube

I thought this video did well explaining what spiritualism is and its history. There aren't any pictures but I wanted to give my readers something to watch instead of read. I personally think that this woman does an excellent job of giving a simple background into what I am researching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ui-E74GhaE

I would just like to make a statement that this video is one person's thoughts, understandings, and and opinions of one person. She is not necessarily an expert by any means but she does an good job providing some insight. This video is largely opinion based and showcases personal feelings on the topic.



1 comment:

  1. Deseray,
    Enjoyed the You tube. As she mentioned Harry Houdini, I will assume that you are familiar with his immense contributions to knowledge on the subject. As you probably know, he was a world famous magician who was determined if there was a way to "come back" he would do it. Some say he did.
    Can't wait to see what you come up with.
    Bob Hill

    ReplyDelete